The Coronavirus outbreak has been labelled a pandemic by World Health Organization (WHO) on 11th March 2020. As The Coronavirus had been spread rapidly, there are a few things that we hope you can cooperate and take note of:
1. If you or your family members had been diagnosed with
Coronavirus, please self-isolation and inform Ministry of Health
and school immediately.
2. If you do receive any update regarding cases in your
neighborhood, company etc, please inform us immediately.
3. If any teachers/parents/students is positively diagnosed with
Coronavirus, kindergarten will be closed for 14 days and
disinfection will be conducted to prevent widespread of the
disease. Children’s body condition and health status will be closely
4. If any parent is positively diagnosed with Coronavirus, quarantine
for 14 days are mandatory for the student or the class (depending
on the situation).
5.Please avoid travelling to countries severely affected by
Coronavirus at all cost.
6. Drink more water, exercise regularly, wash your hands with soap
(for 20 seconds) and dry you hand afterwards. Please avoid going
to crowded places.
7. Please disinfect your house and let fresh air flow through!
Ventilation is very important.
8. Please wash hands, take a shower, change clothes when you
9. Kindergarten measured children’s body temperature everyday. If
children are having fever, coughing or any body discomfort,
please wear a mask and visit doctor immediately and consume
medication as instructed by doctors.
We cannot see the disease with our bare eyes. We can only win this battle if we take the first step of taking precautions and taking care of ourselves. However, we should be optimistic in the midst of the panic caused by Coronavirus and take basic protective measures and precautions. Let’s unite and fight through this disease together! After the rain it comes sunshine!
Chinese Taipei School (KL) Kindergarten