※ 雪州新冠肺炎(COVID 19)諮詢專線電話 03-5123 7366，03-5123 7367。
※ Sungai Buloh Hospital 有提供快篩檢驗。
Announcement from Students’ Affair In reference to the preventative measures of COVID-19 given by Taiwan and Malaysia, the new measures for the school were decided during the administrative meeting.
1. School assembly will not be conducted until 30th April.
2. All school field trips will be postponed.
3. The graduation trips will be postponed.
4. All extra co-curricular activities will be suspended from now until 30th April. Further notice regarding the class postponement or refundment will be announced later.
5. If the students are worried about the outbreak of COVID 19, students can apply preventative leave, but the total number of days for each leave’s application must be 14 days. During this period, students are requested to self-monitor their health status. If the students return to school within 14 days, or they are doing other non-preventative activities, the school has the right to change the leave to other types of leave.
6. The director stated that starting from today, except the school teachers and the students, the parents and guests are not allowed to enter the school compounds (with the exception of rainy day).
* Further inquiries about COVID-19 in Selangor, you may contact 03-5123 7366.
Sungai Buloh Hospital provides a quick check.